Thursday, September 13, 2007

Game day.

As the outreach coordinator for my church part of my job is to find new ways to serve the community, bring new people to the church, and help promote fellowship among church members.

As a gamer one of the first things that came to me was the idea of starting a regular game day at the church. Once a quarter, or maybe even once a month, we can get together and play some board or card games. I think it'll bring us closer together, and might make a good bridge for bringing new people in. If we can get people to know us, I think they might consider joining for the community, and staying for the message.

It's just a thought right now, but I think I'll take it before the church next sabbath, and bring it to the rest of the church board at our meeting next week.

No comments: