Friday, September 7, 2007

Hectic schedules

I probably won't be around much for the next couple weeks. Things are just a little crazy right now.

My son started school this year, and my wife went back to college, making a gigantic mess of our schedules. It's only really bad for the first three weeks, after that Rachel will only be at school three days a week, but right now she goes to school every day. Worse, she has to be in school in Austin (about 50 miles north of our house) at 8am, and my son has to be at school about 10 miles west of our house at the same time. In the mean time, I get off work at 7am about 10 miles north of Austin.

What that means is that my wife has to get up, get the kids ready, and drive them into Austin. I meet her in Austin, get the kids, and take my son to school. Then I get to go home and watch y daughter until nap time, when I get to sleep for four hours or so before getting up and getting ready for work myself.

So, if I'm quiet a bit over the next couple of weeks forgive me, but I'll be back whenever possible, assuming of course that I have something worth saying.

No comments: